Do you want to make your holiday dining really special? Take a look at our private catering services. Grapevine Catering offers two main ways for you to enjoy our delicious Turkish/British/International catering, all homemade from scratch and fresh for you.
Eat With Us – Private Parties
Get a small group together and come and dine at Villa Cennet Bahcesi. You can enjoy delicious homemade food whilst watching the sun set over Patara. Both indoor and Al Fresco dining options are available, as well as pre and post dinner relaxation in one of our seating areas. We can also arrange transport to and from the villa from Kalkan and the surrounding villages. These evenings are great as a special treat or perhaps as a special celebration.
Eat With Us – Theme Days/Nights
From time to time we organise themed food events, so maybe an English Afternoon Tea, a Curry Night, a Turkish BBQ night, or even a traditional Sunday Roast afternoon. We open these up so smaller groups, couples and individuals can join us without having to find people to make up numbers. They are very popular in summer, so do keep an eye on our Facebook page for upcoming events and book in as dates are announced.
Private Catering Services at Your Villa/Apartment
Kalkan is not short of fabulous restaurants, but about 75% of the accommodation in the area is self-catering. Here at Grapevine Catering we provide the answer on those evenings when you want to eat great food, but going out seems like too much fuss when you are settled in your own space, and cooking is too much effort. Very simply, we come to you, cook you a fantastic meal and can even do the clearing up afterwards. All you have to do is move the few short steps to your dining table, and enjoy.
If learning to cook new dishes is on your wish list, then we can offer you a range of cooking experiences. Deborah can teach on a one2one basis or small groups, British, Turkish or Mediterranean menus, a single dish or a full dinner, meze buffet, etc. Get in touch to chat to Deborah about a bespoke package to suit your requirements.
Below is a list of just some of the dishes we can incorporate in your meal, but the list is not exhaustive and if there is something else you fancy, just ask. A lot of the produce we use is sourced locally and always very fresh.
- Green beans in tomato sauce (Zeytinyagli taze fasulye)
- Aubergine salad (Patlican salatasi)
- Fried cauliflower, pepper and onion
- Mucver ( Courgette Fritter)
- Bulgur salad (Kisir)
- Carrot and garlic yoghurt salad (Yogurtlu havuç salatasi)
- Turkish chickpea dip (Nohut ezmesi)
- Muhammara (Roasted pepper ,bread and walnut dip)
- Sigara borek (Cheese and Parsley spring roll)
- Tomato tart
- Chicken liver paté
- White fish Goujons with Tartar sauce
- Homemade dips with crudités
- Old-fashioned egg mayonnaise with a twist
- Chicken goujons and chilli dip
- Curry puffs and yoghurt
- Fresh figs with prosciutto and feta.
- Herby stuffed mushrooms
- Parmesan chicken
- Lemon chicken
- Stuffed Roasted leg of lamb with apricots and walnuts.
- Baked chicken breast, stuffed with white cheese and mushrooms, coated in sesame seeds
- Slow cooked Chilli con carne(chunks of lean beef)
- Chicken Kiev
- Classic penne Carbonara
- Roasted Chicken legs with Pomegranates and Spinich
- Lamb Shanks cooked with fresh Plums
- Stuffed red peppers with meat and rice (Biber dolmasi)
- Stuffed aubergine with minced beef
- Sebzeli kofte
- Meatballs cooked in the oven with a rich tomato sauce, potatoes, green peppers, peas, carrots, tomatoes and onion
- Turkish-style grilled chicken with yoghurt and cumin
- Foldover tortilla bake
- Neapolitan-style meatballs with pasta in tomato sauce
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Toad in the Hole
- Selection of curries
- Roast dinner
- Steak & kidney pie
- Chicken & leek pie
- Slow roasted shoulder of lamb
- Beef Wellington
- Individual Salmon en Croute
- Chicken Cennet Bahcesi – chicken breast stuffed with a mango & feta stuffing wrapped in bacon
- Flageolet bean casserole with garlic croutons
- Red onion and feta tart
- Baked spinach risotto
- Courgette, feta & pinenut borek
- Grilled aubergines with spicy chickpeas & walnut sauce
- Glazed carrot, mushroom & hazelnut tart
- Mediterranean baked fish with tomatoes & olives
- Oven baked sea bream stuffed with Buttered leeks,peas and goats cheese.
- Fish with carrots enveloped in paper (Kagitta havuclu balik dolmasi)
- Local trout stuffed with mountain herbs
- Salmon & green bean lasagna
- Apricot and apple lattice tart
- Lemon tart
- Lemon Meringue pie
- Chocolate Pavlova with poached pears and vanilla cream
- Fresh fruit Pavlova
- Chocolate & vanilla fig cake
- Double chocolate muffins
- Baked fruit cheesecake
- Turkish cheeseboard & grapes
- Chocolate pots with Strawberries
- Deep filled Apple and Apricot pie and Vanilla Ice cream
- Orange drop cookies and bitter lemon icecream.
All main dishes are served with a rice/potato side and two seasonal veg or salad. For each group we can offer up to two different mains, two different desserts, whilst starters are a choice of three.
Prices start at £20 per head for a 3 course meal, but as certain special dishes cost more than others, please contact us for more information on pricing based on your exact requirements. There will also be occasions when certain dishes may not be available simply due to unavailability of a main ingredient locally at the time. We can advise on any such issues at the time of booking.
We can also organise extras such as celebration cakes, homemade juices and lemonades, tea and coffee and so on, just ask.